Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Family Fun, Dayton Ohio

We have been having so much fun over that past few weeks that it has been hard to find time to sit and write it all down for you, so here it goes.

The first weekend of August Josh and I spent three days with my awesome family. We laughed a lot, swam a lot, ate a lot, sang a lot, played Ladder Ball a lot, and ate some more. It had been a really long time since some of us had seen each other so we spent a lot of time catching up. It was a really nice respite from the road and we enjoyed relaxing with everyone we love.

Josh was a huge hit with the kids, Anna and Craig, because he was the BEST at flipping them off the floats into the pool. I got to see my parents again after about a month, it was hard to say good-bye because the next time I see them there will be snow on the ground.

As usual, the time flew by much too fast but it was wonderful.

3 comments:

Chris said...

How do you guys find roads that go straight from one town to the next?

Anonymous said...

Who's the old guy playing guitar?
Oh, wait, that's me...

Chris said...

Craig said...

Josh is not the best at flipping us off the floaty things. Dad is!!