Monday, July 9, 2007

Beautiful Barn in North Conway, NH


Right now I am sitting in front of an amazing picture window looking out on the blue and green of the white mountains in an old barn that our good friends Sam and Jon are living in right now. Josh and Jon are playing chess and I am sipping blueberry wine as I write this....

Jealous???

Just kidding.

The mountains are beautiful and the company is wonderful. Plus the wine ain't half bad. I think we'll hang her for a few days. Especially because the four of us are taking Sam's pilates class at 8:30 a.m. and then having the rest of the day to fill as we please.

Boy, a girl could get used to this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute.....
Blueberry wine???
Is that how we raised you???
Blueberries are for putting on cereal.
What's next, chocolate beer???
;-)
I love you sweetie...

Unknown said...

Hey!!! I like chocolate beer. You should try it. Oregon's Rogue Brewery makes a delicious Chocolate Stout!!!!! I say, put what ever you like in beer or wine or on your cereal!!! love you all.

Morriss Partee said...

Thanks for the pix! Keep 'em coming! lots and lots of 'em!